Minutemed Walk In Clinic, Primary Care, Urgent Care & Occupational Clinic
😷😷 MinuteMed Walk In Clinic on Ambassador Caffery has received more Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Kits. Please read below for criteria to get tested.
The requirement to be screened for coronavirus (CoVid-19)
• Actively having a fever of 101 F or greater
• Cough shortness of breath and upper respiratory symptoms
• You then must be evaluated by a Medical provider and tested for the FLU
• If the FLU Test is negative ONLY then will you be tested for Coronavirus.
• You will be sent home with home quarantine instructions and symptomatic treatment Until the results come in which takes 2-5 days. Depending on which lab received the test.
• Currently, the state and private laboratories are rationing the coronavirus test media as there is a national shortage.
• We will keep you updated on our website and social media
PLEASE minimize calls to the clinic And follow us ONLINE
If you have these symptoms and need to be seen please wear a face mask. When you come to MinuteMed.
If you do not have a face mask wear a bandanna covering your face mouth and nose area.
If you have neither. Go online and search for ways to make a homemade face mask.
Have an asymptomatic driver bring you also wearing a face mask. Have your friend come into the clinic to check you in we will call you when your room is available.
You may wait outside or in your car until your room is available.
This is to minimize contamination and infection of others