Good Afternoon PTP Players & Staff,
Pain Train Promotions is canceling all tournaments effective immediately through, at minimum, the end of March. We will post updates periodically, as is deemed appropriate, based on the developments of the Covid-19 situation. We fully intend to follow our local & federal governments’ recommendations.
We had begun putting protocols into place yesterday morning in order to offer our players, & staff, the safest environment possible in order to continue running our events. These guidelines included:
• Running 6 & 8 max events to increase distance between players at the tables
• Adding in extra breaks for more hand washing opportunities to our players & staff.
• The additional breaks would have also been used to wipe down table rails & spray felts & chairs with disinfectant spray.
• Providing hand sanitizer, that though you may all not know, Disney had mixed up following a CDC offered recipe due to the shortage. (Thanks Disney!)
• Only offering food & drink items that were individually packaged.
However, with government officials lowering the “Gathering #” from 50 down to 10 people yesterday afternoon, we feel it is our responsibility, in being a good small business citizen, to follow the established guidelines at this time.
We trust you will all appreciate this action on our part as we make it with your safety & well-being in our hearts & minds. My hope is that you will reward our staff members with your return when we are able to resume our events as some of them rely on this as their sole source of income.
Our hopes are that others in the poker community will take the necessary precautions & be proactive to assist in the attempt of achieving health & safety for all during this challenging time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please fell free to reach out to myself or Disney by email at:
Les Foster: [email protected]
Steve Disney: [email protected]
Wash Hands Often, Keep Distance, & Stay Safe!
Les Foster & Steve Disney