What Does Your Online Repuation Say About Your Business?
Consumer/client opinion travels faster and further than ever before. Mobile phones, social media, search engines and countless online review sites have transformed how traditional “word of mouth” takes place. It is highly visible, shared easily, and always available for your potential customers.
In 2018, most commerce-related word of mouth takes place online in the form of reviews on sites like Yelp, Google, and Facebook. Online customer reviews are arguably the most influential element for buyers looking to purchase goods and services from small and local businesses.
Reviews are a major factor in:
- how people perceive a business
- whether or not they buy
- search engine optimization
If you handle marketing for a small or local business, you need to grab this bull by the horns. Right now.
Did you know?
- 95% of consumers search for local businesses online
- 91% Read online reviews
- 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
- 73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months are no longer relevant
(Bright Local Survey)
Other things to consider...
- 93% of consumers say online reviews have an impact on their purchasing decisions
- 82% of consumers say that a review has convinced them to make a purchase or choose one company
- 77% of consumers say they would be willing to give a review if asked
- 63% of consumers are willing to pay up to 15% more for product or service if they believe they will have
a better experience
- 3.3 is the minimum star-rating most consumers will consider when evaluating a business
How much business are you loosing because of your online repuation?
Contact me today for a free report on the current state of your online reputation and if you want to learn more, a short presentation (10-20 minutes) on how you can automate your repuation management with me.