Let's Get Started!!
Web Design Tracks is a premium design agency that focuses on quality, innovation, & speed. We utilized technology to bring results to grow our clients businesses. We pride ourselves in great work ethic, integrity, and end-results.
Billy & Associates excels at custom website design and front end development. We love taking on challenging projects that require full-on content strategy, thoughtful design, demanding development, and ongoing marketing.
Let's Get Started!!
Let Us Design You An Awesome Website. Prices Starting At $250, Tons Of Features And No Additional Fees!!!! Visit Us @ www.webdesigntracks.com
If you’re building a new website and struggling to decide whether hiring a professional web designer or creating the site yourself is a better option, consider the following:
Customization is Key. A professional will create a custom website for your business to ensure all the needs and capabilities required for success are met. Creating the website yourself with a template you purchased online will limit capabilities and restrict graphics and text.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Your presence on a search engine is imperative to success in today’s market. Web designers understand how to make your website search-friendly by understanding SEO, the process of increasing visibility of a website on search engines through an understanding of backend algorithms.Time and Money Saver. Hiring a professional means your website will be completed quickly and efficiently, which means the launch of your business will not be delayed more than it has to. It also means you won’t have to spend time and money repairing your website when something breaks.
New Technology. Professional web designers remain on top of changes in technology, coding, search engine functionalities and more. By hiring a professional, you ensure the latest technology is being used for the development and maintenance of your website, which makes the success of your business more probable.Hiring a professional may seem like a more costly investment upfront, but the increased likelihood of success it offers outweighs the initial cost. Not only does it help your business, but it improves your customers experience and increases the customer lifetime value.
If you are looking to create a new website for your business, contact us today!
Web Design Tracks's cover photo
Looking for an affordable solution to building your own website? We have plans starting at $18 per month with an 14 day free trial. Give it a try today!!
We are here to help you with your ideas and passions. To help you grow, get to more customers and enjoy every aspect of it. Have a wonderful day!
Now Hiring Graphic Designers To Join Our Team.
Increase Your Free Traffic Using SEO
If you want to increase free traffic to your website, you need to take advantage of SEO – it’s no game, SEO is serious stuff when it comes to doing it right and ensuring you enjoy the benefits of increased traffic flow.
You need to create content that your readers want to read – content that has value. In that content you need to make sure that it is search engine optimized. We don’t mean stuffing keywords, but making sure your keywords are used in a natural flow at a rate of about 2% in your content.
Any links you place in your content should be from trusted sites. Even as a new website, there are natural links you can still obtain that are legitimate and recognized by Google and other search engines as acceptable. Don’t make the mistake of choosing links that are questionable just so that you have links in your content. You are better off to not have links than you are to have poor links.
When you add images make sure that you fill in the image attributes. Pictures do more than dress up the page. The details like caption, title, description and alternate text are important to the search engine. Don’t keyword cram but to make sure your keyword(s) are included in your image attributes. Remember some people will search using Google image search rather than text search and if your image(s) are highly visible you are likely to bring more traffic to your site through this resource.
Diversify your internal anchor links is also important. These are the links on your page that the search engines will find when they crawl your site. Finally, make sure your pages have at least 250 words, use fonts that are easy to read and headlines to help divide your page and make it easier to read.
Google will deem good content search worthy and proper use of SEO will help you to place higher in the search engines. Good content with good SEO equals increased traffic to your site.
Need to help with SEO? We got ya covered!
Seven Common Web Design Mistakes
When it comes to creativity, web designers have it in spades. But, can too much of a good thing be all bad? Below are seven design mistakes that could turn folks away from your website.
Look at Me!
That’s what you want your website to say, but without blinding the audience. Business websites are looking for a unique way to announce their presence that gets the attention of viewers and keeps it. At first glance, they are interested, but what they find upon further observation may cause them to think twice. Avoid ushering them in, only to push them back out with what they see.
Seven Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make with the Design of Your Website
1. Poor navigational skills – On your part, that is, not that of the viewer. The first thing anyone wants to know when they visit your website is how to get around. They need a map. Place site maps in conspicuous places. Also, headings need to be prominent and self-explanatory. It might be cute to use the term “Loo” as a heading but if you live in the United States, “Bathroom” is going to get a better response. And when visitors can’t get past the home page, they leave altogether.
2. Illegible font – It might seem cool to use a gothic style font on a Halloween website for effect, but those who are trying to read it won’t think so. If viewers stumble over your content for ten minutes trying to figure out what it says, they will take their business elsewhere. That’ll be pretty scary for you.
3. Clutter everywhere – You can have as many pages as you want for your website. Everything doesn’t have to squish on the same page. In fact, too many images, buttons, text and sounds lead to sensory overload. Tone it down and space your content accordingly.
4. Contact information non-existent – Just because you create a business entity on the internet doesn’t mean that phone numbers, email addresses and physical addresses are a thing of the past. Customers will use a variety of contact methods to reach you. Make sure that they can do that.
5. Poor form – We are not talking about your dance moves, but your registration and opt-in forms. Only ask for the information you need.
6. Background check – You may not be a criminal but that background is. Dark font on dark background or dark images with a dark font won’t make readers happy. Avoid this combination and save a reader’s eyesight. Preview pages to ensure that you can read them easily. If you can’t, neither will your audience.
7. Keep it seamless – Images and color schemes should match the purpose of your website. From page to page, vary the images and content but not the color scheme to provide continuity. Too many styles mixed together gives a schizophrenic feel to the entire site and viewers can become easily distracted.
Creativity does make your site unique, but too much of it and everything becomes a disaster. Keeping everything at its simplest level works best.
Eight Reasons Your Business Needs a Website
Are you a brick-and-mortar business? How do others find you aside from walking past your door? In order to grow, something needs to be added to your advertising scheme. How about a website? Below are eight reasons why your business is already suffering without it.
Remember when all people asked for was business cards and brochures? If you attended a networking event empty handed, that was exactly how you were going to leave – with nothing. Advertising is still the rage and people do take business cards, but there is one difference - the content on the card has changed. Traditional addresses have been replaced by website addresses.
My Business Needs a Website Now
Still on the fence about a website? It’s time to hop off, and here’s why.
1. You are out of the loop – Just like no one would gave you a second thought if you didn’t have a card or brochure, when they find out you don’t have a website for your business, you become “persona non grata.”
2. An excellent advertising tool – While you have all those brochures, flyers, business cards and ads already, make them perform double duty by adding your website address to them. People can share your information with potential customers who are not local so they can see what you are offering as well.
3. Your business is never closed – Just like those diners what are “Open All Night,” you are as well, but without the need to actually be awake for it. Potential customers can find helpful information any time of the day or night. If you have an e-commerce store set up, they can also make a purchase while you sleep.
4. Pay more attention to making money – Instead of answering the same question for the umpteenth time over the phone or through email, use a FAQ page on your website.
5. Save money in the long run – Yes, you will save money even if you pay a professional to handle the set-up of your site. Over time, the monthly cost will decrease as your business increases.
6. Build brand and credibility – A business that invests in a website shows a commitment to building the business. You can create a logo and a brand for all to see, while being seen as a professional in your industry. Compelling content that is fresh also builds reputation and credibility.
7. Updates are easy – Want customers to know about a new product line? Advertise on your website. This makes email marketing easy because you don’t have to fill your copy with information they can find on your site. Simply plug the new stuff and direct them to the landing page.
8. Customers multiply like rabbits – A website has a worldwide audience. Instead of just those who live in your area, you can reach people in New Delhi, Tokyo, Vancouver ect. Everyone who might be interested in what you have to offer can find you.
So what are you waiting for? That website won’t build itself.
Baton Rouge, LA
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Web Design Tracks posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Web Design Tracks excels at custom website design and front end development. We love taking on challenging projects that require full-on content strategy, thoughtful design, demanding development, and ongoing marketing.